A 46,000 square foot vacant office building in Seattle, Washington. The building underwent historic renovations involving Historic as well as New Market tax credits.
Douglas Wilson Companies (DWC), agent for Receiver, was charged to preserve and protect the property.
In addition to preserving and protecting this historic building, DWC oversaw the design and construction work necessary to secure the Historic Preservation Part 3 certification from the National Park Service. DWC also prepared Argus financial projections for the lease-up and build-out of the project to stabilize occupancy for the purpose of restructuring the existing financing.
The project was completed and the receiver was discharged.
Superior Court of the State of Washington, King County
Douglas Wilson Companies was founded in 1989 to provide a wide range of specialized business, workout, and real estate services to law firms, state and federal courts, corporations, partnerships, pension funds, REITs, financial institutions, and property owners throughout the United States.
1620 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, California 92101