Built in 1933 as the original Malibu courthouse and jail, the landmark commercial property has over 500 feet of frontage on the Pacific Coast Highway. The one acre parcel comprises three buildings, including a completely remodeled, 4,000 square foot banquet hall with commercial kitchen, a fully leased, 5,460 square foot office building, an adjacent restaurant and a 5,772 square foot vacant lot, now used for parking.
Douglas Wilson Companies (DWC), agent for Receiver, was tasked to take possession, manage and maintain the property.
In addition to managing the tenants, collecting rents, and maintaining the property, DWC assisted in turning everything over to the buyer.
The property was sold to another party at a non-judicial foreclosure.
Old Malibu Inn
Superior Court of the State of California, Los Angeles County
Douglas Wilson Companies was founded in 1989 to provide a wide range of specialized business, workout, and real estate services to law firms, state and federal courts, corporations, partnerships, pension funds, REITs, financial institutions, and property owners throughout the United States.
1620 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, California 92101