1620 Fifth Avenue
A 80,651-square-foot, nine-story office building including a six-level parking structure with 212 spaces. Bounded by Fourth, Fifth and Cedar streets, this landmark location is adjacent to Interstate 5 and offers upper-floor views of San Diego Harbor and Balboa Park.
Scope of Work
Purchased in 2010, Douglas Wilson Companies renovated and re-branded this aging asset. With a successful leasing campaign, DWC lifted the occupancy from 35 percent, to 95 percent. Upon stabilization in 2014, DWC’s brokerage group sold the building for $15.5M. DWC retains its corporate headquarters at 1620 Fifth Avenue in downtown San Diego.