Douglas Wilson Companies (DWC) is pleased to announce we are seeking a Real Estate Research Assistant to join our San Diego team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Real Estate Research Assistant will work with the Douglas Wilson Companies Brokerage Team to provide research and analysis for commercial real estate properties for sales, acquisitions and possible 1031 exchanges. This position is part-time and has flexible hours.
- Working knowledge of CoStar, LoopNet and web search engines related to commercial real estate
- Understanding of commercial real estate asset classes and lease structures
- Able to search and identify probable exchange properties
- Able to communicate with listing agents for basic information and pricing guidance
- Self starter and can work independently based on a defined task
- Attention to detail
- Capable of multitasking
- Part-time position, four to six months of employment, with potential to become full time or extend part-time role.
- Position to be based in our San Diego, CA headquarters
- Hourly compensation based on experience
- To start immediately
Please direct all inquiries and submittals to: firstname.lastname@example.org